Just Like That
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Like That

The original English RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boomer is in the place!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

▌Posts : 1
▌RP's Points : 0
▌Join date : 2011-06-23

Boomer is in the place! Empty
PostSubject: Boomer is in the place!   Boomer is in the place! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Boomer

Your name ;

Your age ; Virginie

Where do you live ; Quebec ♥️

Your hobbies ; Of course, Horses, but I really love art too! Smile

English level ; I understand very easily english but I have difficulty to express myself, speak, and write.

Username (PUF) ; call me Boomer Smile

How did you hear about JLT ? ; I don't remember, I think it's by checking some partners from an other website

Will you be active on the RP section ? ; Yes, 'cause it's summer vacations, non more school, bwahaha And ‘cause I want to improve my English writing
More about me ...

Sooo, what can I tell you about me?
Like everybody here, I love horses! I don’t have mine but I do horseback riding every weekend. I am an english rider, certificated level 3 and I’ll pass this summer my level 4 and 5. I mostly do dressage but I love to jump too!
I love to draw, I’m better with a pencil that with some paint! I draw, of course, horses, but a lot of other things. I love to draw on computer too! And by the way, I love to do photomanipulations, and signature like mine Smile
I’ll stop here ‘cause my life is not really interesting so, yeah, that’s all! I hope that people understand what I rode on here! X)

Back to top Go down

Boomer is in the place!
Page 1 of 1