Just Like That
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Like That

The original English RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complicated situation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy Cherry

▌Posts : 15
▌RP's Points : 5
▌Join date : 2011-03-25

Complicated situation Empty
PostSubject: Complicated situation   Complicated situation EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 pm

(I don't know if I'm in the right part, if not, i'm sorry)

Hi everybody! My life is suddely complicated and I want to tell my problems to you in english (because I have a test tomorrow, you see! I'm working, not chating!)

So.
I have a friend called Mathilde and her love affairs are a bit convoluted.
She is in love with a guy (Paul) who is the cousin of her best friend (Alex) but few month ago, she has kissed Alex during a party. She was not already with Paul but Alex was in couple with Penelope (and still yet, by the way), Mathilde is a friend of Penelope now (not when she kissed her boyfriend) But nobody knows about "The Kiss".
Other point: Mathilde's best friend, Jeanne (she have a lot of very good friends), was madly in love with Paul (they often kissed and slept together) but he finally hang out with(?) Mathilde, who knows Jeanne's feelings. (I know, it's ...) Because Paul said he wasn't interested in Jeanne.
Can you follow? Because it's a little bit harder now
Last week end, we went to a party (Me and Mathilde) and "met" 2 guys. *SHAMING PART* I was drunk and I kissed a blond hair clingy looser a very long time... Complicated situation 149315 while Mathilde saw a guy she haven't seen since 3 years (Téo). They were highly attracted(?) and finally kissed (Mathilde is still with Paul, remember)
It was the first time that Mathilde betray (?) one of her lover and it disturb her a lot (but not enought to tell it to her boyfriend ^^ It's a secret I'am the only one to know -big responsability- ).
I asked her few days later and she says she won't quit Paul but she seemed hesitating to me. But know, me and Téo, we are talking by Facebook for 1 week now and we have a lot in common and I'm not sure but I think he's interested in me now. (Did I specify that he was georgous?). I don't know what to do. I tell Mathilde that I had conversations with him at the begining but she seemend so disapointed that I don't dare to talk to her.
A friend told me to "Attack" and that Mathilde didn't care about Jeanne's feeling, that she was in couple and blablabla but I think she will care if I hang out with Téo

End of the story Razz

(?) means that I'am not sure about my english translation
Back to top Go down
Grise

Grise

▌Posts : 29
▌RP's Points : 2
▌Join date : 2011-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Complicated situation   Complicated situation EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Oh God, teen'drama... ^^

That's not that complicated. Do what you want, don't care about your friend. This is boys. Boys are morrons.
Mathilde seems to do what SHE wants. If she tells you something, just remind her what she did to Jeanne.

Be sellfish, damned !
Back to top Go down
Charm Illusion
Let's gettin' naked
Charm Illusion

▌Posts : 210
▌RP's Points : 26
▌Join date : 2011-02-27
▌Location : Quebec

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: Complicated situation   Complicated situation EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:04 pm

I'm agree with Grise ^^ If she does what she wants, why couln'd you ?

PS : When you write "Betray" ... you mean "Tromper" ? In this case, you can say that "she cheated" ^^ The same thing as "tricher" in french =3

Last edited by Charm Illusion on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mmeleo.deviantart.com/
Shepp

Shepp

▌Posts : 172
▌RP's Points : 35
▌Join date : 2011-03-27

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: Complicated situation   Complicated situation EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:52 am

Is it me or Mathilde don't know what she wants ?
    For the moment, she's with Paul, she can't complain. It stinks.
    Well, i'm okay with the others ; don't worry about her... and attack :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complicated situation   Complicated situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Complicated situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Like That :: Lets learn something :: Discussion :: News in my world-
Jump to: