Just Like That
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Like That

The original English RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charm Illusion
Let's gettin' naked
Charm Illusion

▌Posts : 210
▌RP's Points : 26
▌Join date : 2011-02-27
▌Location : Quebec

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male) Empty
PostSubject: P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male)   P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm

PHANTOM THEATER

Your name ; Phantom Theater

Nickname(s) ; Phantom, 'Tom, Theater, 'Ater, ...

Your age ; 4 y.o.

Gender ; Male

Your clan ; Light

Username ; Charm Illusion
Once upon a time ...

Life story ; My story is ordinary, of most banal even. I wasn't the son of dominating, my parents were simply two bastard horses, in love. I wasn't going to become the Prince Charming having conquests after conquests. I wasn't the one with which the young foals of my age came to have fun, even if there are some exceptions for which I stuck. Here are now a few years that I rove of different grounds, searching for a place where I could be able to feel as at home. A place where I would be loved and hated. Where I could met people who will change my life, to fight for my honor and the respect, but especially where I will be able to have fun. And here that I arrive here… pure chance?

Personality ; I've never been a serious stallion. I still remember my childhood when I aggravated everyone, when I would run like insane without seeming to lack energy, and when the testosterone was in its higher. It was good there in this time, when I connected delirious over delirious, silly things over silly things, and accidents over accidents. To tell the truth, I didin't change as well as that. I always have this side awkward and inattentive, competitive and energetic. The only difference is that today, I am able to clear up by myself with each time I'm in a delicate situation. I'm not ordinary and will show it verry quickly to you… you will intend to speak about me, it's certain, it's always like that. I'm not there to interfere me in your problems and your concern. I'm just there to change your ideas. After all, the insane ones are amusing, and it's the reason why each village wants one of them.

Link's ; None.

Last edited by Charm Illusion on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mmeleo.deviantart.com/
Charm Illusion
Let's gettin' naked
Charm Illusion

▌Posts : 210
▌RP's Points : 26
▌Location : Quebec

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male)   P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Think I'm done =o
I can play haha (a)
Back to top Go down
http://mmeleo.deviantart.com/
Green'z
You talkin' to me ?
Green'z

▌Posts : 220
▌RP's Points : 29
▌Location : France / Rouen.
Hobbies : Horse Riding, make pictures, read and write books, love Cinema, do theater, listen to music, etc.

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male)   P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Sex' P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male) 89372
Back to top Go down
http://igreenz.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male)   P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male) Empty

Back to top Go down

P h a n t o m . T h e a t e r (male)
Page 1 of 1