Just Like That
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Like That

The original English RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

G r e e n z

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green'z
You talkin' to me ?
Green'z

▌Posts : 220
▌RP's Points : 29
▌Join date : 2011-02-27
▌Location : France / Rouen.
Hobbies : Horse Riding, make pictures, read and write books, love Cinema, do theater, listen to music, etc.

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

G r e e n z Empty
PostSubject: G r e e n z   G r e e n z EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 am

G R E E N Z

Your name ; Inès

Your age ; I'm 18

Where do you live ; France

Your hobbies ; Photography, horse back Riding, read and write books, love Cinema, do theater, listen to music, jogging, play the guitar...

English level ; Average

Username (PUF) ; Green'z

How did you heard about JLT ? ; An advertisement in my mailbox momentarily ! Yes !

Will you be active on the RP section ? ; Yeap

More about me ...

My name is Inès, 18 years and all my teeth ! I live in France, specifically in the North. I am currently in final, last year... Science and technology for terminal management. I do not like this track but I pay the consequences of my laziness! I have many hobbies, photography and film are the latest ones. I love to ride horses, play Wow, listen to music and above all discover new things. I also play some guitar and doing theater, jogging with my friends ^^.

So in terms of music, I like everything: Sum 41, Green Day, Muse, also Dub Inc, film music ... Tim Burton is a great guy, I have seen all his movies! Naomi Watts, Natalie Portman (Black Swan, Leon o_o) and Colin Farrell (Phone Booth <3) are my favorite actors. My dream is to travel the world and succeed in the profession that interests me : the animation. I love you already ! I hope this forum will work well, it is fun and interesting for you.

Back to top Go down
http://igreenz.deviantart.com/

G r e e n z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Like That :: The beginning :: Who are you ? :: Validated presentations-
Jump to: