Just Like That
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Like That

The original English RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

♦ A bit of magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colourful

▌Posts : 17
▌RP's Points : 11
▌Join date : 2011-03-27

♦ A bit of magic  Empty
PostSubject: ♦ A bit of magic    ♦ A bit of magic  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:19 pm

When the black stallion arrived in those lands, he didn't know yet that he was going to be this amazed. The first territory he saw was this giant waterfall surrounded by marvelous trees and ice landscape. He was trotting around the cascade, wondering if he could go into the water. He stopped for a while, approching the kind of lake that was formed by the waterfall, and slowly lowered his muzzle near the water, trying to touch it slowly. He finally succeeded, and immediatly removed his head from the frozen water.
    < That could not be any colder! > He exclaimed with a grimace.

Corrected by Outlaw
Back to top Go down
Shepp

Shepp

▌Posts : 172
▌RP's Points : 35

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

♦ A bit of magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ A bit of magic    ♦ A bit of magic  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Galloping not far away from this place, Dust was deep in his thoughts when he arrived to the frozen waterfall. He stopped him and breathed the pure air in his nostrils. He had already spent time around this land, but always alone. Today, it was different ; there was a stallion near the waterfall. A stranger. Suspicious, Dust looked at him and waited. What are you doing, guy ? The stallion looked obsessed the water. Dust decided finally to come close, but not really sympathetically...

Shepp : I found "to have a bug for" in a dictionary for "être obnubilé par" here :O

Outlaw: It's more to be "obsessed", the other way sounds weird.
Back to top Go down
Colourful

♦ A bit of magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ A bit of magic    ♦ A bit of magic  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:16 pm

While Kentucky was staring at the water, another horse was approaching. The black stallion didn't immediatly realised that he was not alone anymore. His muzzles were the first to alarm him; he quickly turned his head on his right, and finally saw him. An imposant grey stallion, gazing at him. Kentucky was hesitating; was that horse a kind one? He finally opened his mouth, saying < I was just wondering if this water was too cold to get into, but i think i have my answer > The dark stallion looked again at the water, and then finished his sentence < It is even too cold to be drunk! >

Outlaw: Good job, nearly no mistakes (:
Back to top Go down
Shepp

Shepp

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

♦ A bit of magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ A bit of magic    ♦ A bit of magic  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:39 pm

The stranger revolved his head to him. Dust waited his reaction. He saw him hesitate but, finally, he spoke. He explained his strange behavior. Dust listened in silence. He wasn't as cold with the stallions as with the mares. It was strange. Normally, guys weren't really friends, there was competition between them. Dust wasn't dominant. He wasn't submissive either. He had passed a long time alone, so he didn't know the rules of herds.
    He smiled. The stranger was funny.
    « It was enough to see the ice, didn't it ? » He laughed at the stranger. « You're new here, right ? »
    Did he know what's going on here ? The rebellion, the dark and the light herds... Dust knew that he had to be cautious. He must be careful. Despite his laugh, he remained cold.
    « What's your name, stranger ? »
Back to top Go down
Colourful

♦ A bit of magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ A bit of magic    ♦ A bit of magic  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Actually, Kentucky had no idea about the different herds and laws that was leading the territory he had entered. But every time he had traveled to a knew place, he had quickly learned what he could say or do. So he wasn't concerned at all about what he was going to face. But he knew he had to be careful; we never know who we can meet. He was looking at the grey stallion, who laughed a bit, and asked him some questions. Kentucky didn't know if he really needed to answer, but after all, what did he risk by saying his name? He shook his head and answered with a friendly smile < Yes, I am new here. But i'm already very excited about what i'm going to see around here. > He paused for a while, and then replied < My name is Kentucky. Will you teach me about those territories? > He needed some help, and this stallion looked a bit agressive, but also nice; he was worthing a try.
Back to top Go down
Shepp

Shepp

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

♦ A bit of magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ A bit of magic    ♦ A bit of magic  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:09 pm

The stranger said that he was actually new. It wasn't complicated to understand, but he prefered to have the confirmation. So, he gave his name : Kentucky. What a strange name ! Thought Dust. He asked him to talk about the territories. Well, he doesn't know about the two herds. Maybe it's better for him. Mh or maybe he's a spy... Why "spy" ? Dust didn't knew, but he didn't want to be a traitor whatever.
    Kentucky looked friendly. He had not asked his name. Dust didn't care about it.
    « I came here not long before you came, but I can tell you that two herds live in these lands. You're lucky, you're in free land. Well, these two herds are enemies. In the past, there was one herd... but maybe it's too complicated for a stranger, and maybe you're not interessed by this old story. » He smiled. « Hum, so... The dark herd lives around the desert and the light herd lives around the plain. I'm from the dark herd. »
    Yes, recently, he decided to join this herd. Why ? Nobody knew.
Back to top Go down
Shepp

Shepp

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

♦ A bit of magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ A bit of magic    ♦ A bit of magic  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 am

Up ? ♦ A bit of magic  596379
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

♦ A bit of magic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♦ A bit of magic    ♦ A bit of magic  Empty

Back to top Go down

♦ A bit of magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Like That :: I'm ready to play :: Free land :: Frozen waterfall-
Jump to: