Just Like That
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Like That

The original English RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charm Illusion
Let's gettin' naked
Charm Illusion

▌Posts : 210
▌RP's Points : 26
▌Join date : 2011-02-27
▌Location : Quebec

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t Empty
PostSubject: B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t   B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:13 pm

B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t Green_11

It was a day like the others, calms and peaceful. Only some birds had decided to sing this morning, alone in the Green Expanses. A dark silhouette made its appearance not far from the plains. It was Phantom Theater, which had just arrived on the grounds of Just Like That. He observed one moment the neighbourhoods before leaving to the gallop, attentive.
Back to top Go down
http://mmeleo.deviantart.com/
Cupcake

▌Posts : 62
▌RP's Points : 13
▌Join date : 2011-03-25

Character sheet
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t   B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Do you think you can save me ?

Diana just didn't know what to do, tired from her long walk, her head was falling and her eyelids were closing. In shape ? Perhaps. Aware ? Not at all. Had there been a wild cat or a wolf, it would have jumped on Diana and killed her easily, the story would have finished there. But it was a horse she met, a dark silhouette in the gaze. She raised her head, trying to look proud, but her energy was down, so she just walked on.

Back to top Go down
Charm Illusion
Let's gettin' naked
Charm Illusion

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t   B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Impulsively, the stallion tore off a mouthful of green and tasty grass, looking around another time. Fastly, he saw a delicate dark silhouette near some bushes, motionless. Pushed by his curiosity, the massive friesan started galloping in her direction, ears straightly raised, and strongly neighed to point out hisself.
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

▌Posts : 62
▌RP's Points : 13
▌Join date : 2011-03-25

Character sheet
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t   B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Dammit I Loved You.

The mare started eating the green grass, knowing that her survival depended on her ability to adapt as fast as possible to this new environment. This grass was good, compared to the one in the Asian forests ... she suddenly heard a noise, and raised her head, turning around for a possible danger. It was a big black horse that was in front of her. She neighed softly, walking to him.
Back to top Go down
Charm Illusion
Let's gettin' naked
Charm Illusion

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t   B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:21 pm

A small smile appeared on his dark lips when the black mare answered to his neigh. Phantom suddenly raised his head and watched her a few seconds before slowing down after a hundred of meters.
« Hello » He said after a short hesitation. Theater smiled again and finally stopped completly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t   B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t Empty

Back to top Go down

B e l i e v e . i t . o r . n o t
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Like That :: I'm ready to play :: Free land :: The green expanses-
Jump to: