Just Like That
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Like That

The original English RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dirty Diana « a sexy mare »

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cupcake

▌Posts : 62
▌RP's Points : 13
▌Join date : 2011-03-25

Character sheet
Anything else to say ?:

Dirty Diana « a sexy mare » Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Diana « a sexy mare »   Dirty Diana « a sexy mare » EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:13 am

Dirty Diana

Your name ; Dirty Diana.

Nickname(s) ; Diana.

Your age ; nice old mare of six years old.

Gender ; mare you idiot.

Your clan ; Light Clan.

Username ; Cupcake.
Once upon a time ...

Life story ;
I grew on a farm, the kind that needs horses for a living, eating the old ones, selling the croocked and sick ones to killing and keeping the hard-living ones for work. Perhaps I would have prefered having a word on what the hell was happening to me. I had two big fat horses, that had muscles, and that were not intelligent and did not care about themselves, but me, oh dear. I was born in the middle of nowhere, with a farmer ready to kill me if I was sick or skinny and two farm horses that just wanted it done to go back to work. When I got out, I was the beauty of the whole farm, it was nicest little filly they've ever seen. Gracious and formed, I was a sight. Didn't last long, I was to skinny for that farmer.
Did you know of that little magic ending ? It was like a little princess walked up from nowhere, walking next to this beautiful white stallion ( avatar ). I was amazed by what was happening, the farmer put his axe down, and the girl took me in her arms. She was amazingly strong for her age, her delicacy. I later learned not to base myself on looks to judge a thing, it can do you bad. She took me away, in a forest, where tree's grow all year, and flowers dominate the mountains. She told me to stay quiet and fond in the wild, to learn from the dangers and cry for the losses. She left with her big white stallion, an image which will stay in my mind forever. I still see him often, with his girl. Perhaps it was a coincidence, but I think that they come, when death is upon you, and they save you. It's a lesson I never forgot, and I thought my filly, Lucky, just that. Life is a game, but a dangerous one.

Personality ;
I don't know myself. I like helping others, any specie. Since the mysterious girl saved me, I thought I would thank her by doing what she did to me : saving me. I've been a foster mother for quite a few foals. But the one I remember the most was a baby moose. He was getting as tall as me and was only a year old. Our realtionship got better and I protected him from hunters, since he was a good trophy. Shooting a moose is legal, but not a horse, even less a mare with milk. That made me think ... and since that time, I love studying other species. I've never had any foals to myself. I've saved lives, helped some and protected others. I have a feeling this is my job on earth, so this is what I do. I never took the time to see who I was, I knew not why, but I never needed to question myself.

Link's ;
none.

Last edited by Cupcake on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charm Illusion
Let's gettin' naked
Charm Illusion

▌Posts : 210
▌RP's Points : 26
▌Join date : 2011-02-27
▌Location : Quebec

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Diana « a sexy mare »   Dirty Diana « a sexy mare » EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:57 pm

The stallion of your story is beautiful <3
I let you continu (a)
Back to top Go down
http://mmeleo.deviantart.com/
Cupcake

Character sheet
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Diana « a sexy mare »   Dirty Diana « a sexy mare » EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Thanks. I love you
I'm finishing as soon as possible thought.
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Character sheet
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Diana « a sexy mare »   Dirty Diana « a sexy mare » EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:43 pm

I validate myself What a Face
Back to top Go down
Green'z
You talkin' to me ?
Green'z

▌Posts : 220
▌RP's Points : 29
▌Join date : 2011-02-27
▌Location : France / Rouen.
Hobbies : Horse Riding, make pictures, read and write books, love Cinema, do theater, listen to music, etc.

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Diana « a sexy mare »   Dirty Diana « a sexy mare » EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Nice present ^^
Back to top Go down
http://igreenz.deviantart.com/

Dirty Diana « a sexy mare »
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Like That :: I'm ready to play :: Presentations :: Validated presentations-
Jump to: