Just Like That
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Like That

The original English RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity

Felicity

▌Posts : 13
▌RP's Points : 0
▌Join date : 2011-03-28
▌Location : lyon
Hobbies : Watch Castle :)

Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Castle    Castle  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Hey guys !

So, I wanted to talk to you about my... Addiction, I guess. I'm a HUGE fan of the Tv Show Castle. And I wanted to share this with you, because it's just so much fun ! Now if don't know the show already, you must look like Castle  808283 WTF. I'm not gonna let you look like this ridiculous ( lovely ) smiley, so, here it is for the story :

He’s famous. He’s gorgeous. He’s smart as hell. He is mystery novelist Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion), and he’s hot on the trail of real world criminals. ‘Why,’ you ask? Because he’s got nothing better to do.
Bored with his own success, Castle shadows the every move of NYPD detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic). She’s an aggressive detective who keeps her investigations under tight rein, and her feathers are oh-so-ruffled by Castle’s presence (in spite of the fact that she’s secretly a huge fan.) Amid incessant sexual tension and constant close talking, this flirtatiously-charged duo builds on their mixed-up relationship as they look to solve strange homicides in New York. Kids, this is as much fun as one can possibly have with death and murder!

Castle is kept grounded by his Broadway diva mother, Martha Rodgers (Susan Sullivan), and quick-witted teenage daughter Alexis (Molly Quinn). Also starring in the series are Ruben Santiago-Hudson as NYPD captain Roy Montgomery, Tamala Jones as medical examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD detective Javier Esposito and Seamus Dever as NYPD detective Kevin Ryan.

Ok, don't get me wrong, I did NOT write this, I took it from here : http://abc.go.com/shows/castle/about-the-show

( Hey, I'm good at English, but not THAT good xD )

I'm also part of a French forum, about Castle, so if you are interested 'bout the show or the forum, just PM me ! ( I'm SO NOT doing publicity for my forum, by the way ) !

Anyway, I could talk for HOURS about Castle, but I think you are kind of bored right now, so that's it !

See ya Castle  620127
Back to top Go down
Shepp

Shepp

▌Posts : 172
▌RP's Points : 35
▌Join date : 2011-03-27

Character sheet
Relationships:
Anything else to say ?:

Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle    Castle  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Huh you gonna kill me but I don't know what's "Castle" and I don't like police series xD
    Shame on me :3
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle    Castle  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm so not going to kill you, you have your own tastes, it's normal Smile

Plus, if you dislike Suspence/Drama/Crime/Romance kind of Tv show, I understand perfectly :DD
Back to top Go down
Niennaju

Niennaju

▌Posts : 27
▌Join date : 2011-04-01
Hobbies : riding horse, reading,listening to music, watching Castle and Bones =D

Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle    Castle  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:30 pm

MY FRIEND COME HEEERE!!!!! I am a hard-crazy lover of this TV show!!! And I'm a Caskett addict! they just BELONG together! And Stana Katic is just... aaah... beautiful and... an amazing actress and... STANA, MARRY MEEEE!!! But, if I have only one adive: watch it in english, because french voices are horrible x) and... ooh... Felicity, aren't you in the Castle-tv fenchboard forum? Because I am too!!!! And... how I LOVE this show, and the cults quotes, like
"Do I look like a killer to you?
-Yes you kill my patience"

I can talk about Castle for hours ♥
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle    Castle  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 am

The world is SO SMALL !

Now, we're both part of two differents forum, about two different things...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR Wink

I guess I'll see you around, here or on Castle Wink

Oh, and BTW, I just can't watch Castle in French, I'm a Stanatic, a Caskett shipper, and a little bit a Stanathan one, and I'm on the Castle forum for 8 month now but I haven't see you a lot... Since where did you join us ?

Castle  198972
Back to top Go down
Niennaju

Niennaju

Hobbies : riding horse, reading,listening to music, watching Castle and Bones =D

Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle    Castle  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Yes, I was just thinking exactly THE SAME THING!!!

Of course, you will see me at both places!

And I join the Castle forum not for a long time... since one month, I think, but I don't post a lot...
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle    Castle  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:59 pm

That's too bad, I mean, you should, we're SO NICE on Castle x)
Comme the the ChatBox tonight if you can, that way we'll be able to talk a little bit more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niennaju

Niennaju

Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle    Castle  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:19 pm

'course I will go to the ChatBox!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle    Castle  Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Like That :: Lets learn something :: Discussion :: News in my world-